Saturday, July 18, 2009

new phone~

GAGAGA~
AKU WANTS A NEW PHONE !

either omnia, jet, arena or E71 ?

firstly might now consider jet.
as the price is the same as arena and omnia.
but its only 2gb. arena and omnia are 8gb.
why not?
since its the same price.

but hor.........
omnia come out so long liao..
like sian eh? :X

arena is LG.
like sian ley..
LG phone sot sot one..
like my viewty now T.T

E71.
is qwerty keypadded ones.
scared i not used to it sia.
and the camera seems sucks :S
Nokia E71
white is niceeeeeeeee~
Nokia E71
the red combi sucks sia.
if is red+black i might consider ? :P



sucks lah..
more phone come into the market pleaseeeeeeeeeeee~




and and and !
i made my passport already ! ^^
HOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~
maybe JB or genting trip soon ! :D

wahaha ~


i am lazy to get my arse out of my house ! T.T
and idk where should i go?
go meet denny and co. first?
or go find carol first?
or wait until later abit then go down PH myself? :/

:S

No comments: